Now Hiring Team Member and Team Leader.
Now accepting applications
You can view & print the Employment Application by clicking hereDirector of Operations
You will be responsible for the day to day operation and supervision of theater and employees. You will make sure everything runs smoothly so that all customers have a truly exceptional experience. You must perform duties in a professional and courteous manner that represents Athens Movie Palace in a positive light. Reports to Director.
Requirements: Past experience in a supervisory position. Excellent leadership and communication skills. Must be professional and courteous. Must work well under pressure and be able to problem solve patron problems. Must be able to delegate tasks effectively and supervise a young staff. Must have a thorough understanding of all theater equipment and theater policies.
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of all equipment including projection and concession machines and POS systems
- Manage and encourage employees
- Creating a functioning environment that provides fast and friendly service to customers
- Basic maintenance
- Customer relations
- Opening/Closing checks
- Monitors all facilities throughout the day to check for cleanliness and quality
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
Team Members staff serves as the first impression patrons have of the theater and will directly interact with the customers before, during, and after their movie. Team Members will be responsible for creating a pleasant experience for customers.
Floor team members will be responsible for the areas outside the purchase of concessions/tickets.
Concession team members will be responsible for all aspects of the concession/box office area.
Requirements: Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential. Must be prompt, reliable, and a team player. Responsible for performing the essential functions of theater operation. Experience in retail or customer service environment preferred but not required.
- Taking tickets as customers enter the theater area
- Directing customers to theaters/exits
- Monitoring auditoriums for compliance with theater rules
- Cleaning of bathrooms/auditoriums
- Greeting guests as they enter the theater
- Customer service
- Provide fast, friendly, and competent service to customers
- Fixing minor theater problems
- Performing daily opening/closing duties
- Selling tickets/concessions
- Concession Team members must be computer literate and trained on our POS system and concession equipment. Must be knowledgeable about the films showing in the theater. Must understand the ratings system.
- Other tasks as required by Team Leader and Director of Operations